Support Us

Make a Donation

What support can your donations give?

  • £20 pays the daily expenses of 5 of our volunteers
  • £15 buys a box of 1000 envelopes
  • £10 pays for the postage of 18 stamps

All donations go directly to Citizens Advice North Liverpool to help us continue our work in the local community.  You can make a donation by calling into any of our centres.

You can also Donate online through everyclick

Join our 750 Club

This is a monthly lottery at £1 per month per share. 40% of the total income is paid out in prize draws and 10% is put in a pot for a bumper December draw.  The remaining 50% supports the bureau and assists with volunteer costs.

As membership grows so does the prize pot!

 

Click the link for details and application form.

Here's a new easy way to raise money for North Liverpool Citizens Advice Bureau that does not involve parting with extra cash.

Everyclick.com has launched a new way to donate – it’s been christened “Give as you Live”. It means you can search the web, shop on line from your favourite retailers, trade on eBay and raise money for North Liverpool Citizens Advice Bureau.

You get great search results from Yahoo!, content from leading shopping providers and access to all eBay auctions. Every search you make creates a donation for charity.

Our special address is http://www.everyclick.com/cabnliverpool , all searches, shopping and eBay activity made from here will raise money for us.

Discover the new way to give to North Liverpool Citizens Advice Bureau. Give as you Live.

 

 

Thank you.  Without your support we couldn't continue the work we do

PrintPrint | Sitemap
© North Liverpool Citizens Advice Bureaux is a company limited by guarantee, number 3662414 registered in England. Registered Charity number 1073448 Registered Office: 36/38 Breckfield Road North, Liverpool, L5 4NH